SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
Ironmungie Road, Dalgety NSW 2628
"Great Starter Block"
- Located less than 20 minutes' drive south of Dalgety access via council road.
- Size of land is approx. 1,009.38 Acres / 404.480 Hectares, fenced into 5 Paddocks, featuring 3 dams plus 2 creeks.
- Predominantly granite soils with some shale, 50% arable.
- Lightly timbered – Manna Gum, Wattle, Peppermint and some Native Pine.
- Improvements include 1 stand shearing shed, sheep yards, workshop / farm shed with smoko room and wash facilities.
- Owner estimates 650-700 DSE as per LLS stock returns.
- Building entitlement available under current LEP subject to DA and approvals from all relevant authorities.
"Clyde" is a great starter block with some sound basic infrastructure in place ready to take the next step!
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCTION: SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
For further details (subject to our vendors instructions) please contact NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock