1353 Dalgety Rd, Dalgety 2628
Home, possible investment, development potential!!
- 237 Acres / 95 Hectares (approx.)
- Located on the outskirts of Dalgety overlooking the junction of Wullwye Creek and the mighty Snowy River, less than an hour's drive from major NSW snowfields
- Great mountain biking/horse riding, motor biking terrain.
- Predominantly decomposed granite soil growing pine for the past 30 years plus some pine has been harvested with some still standing for possible future harvest
- Comfortable 4 bedroom house originally built as a Ski Club/Holiday Lodge circa 1980's. Featuring lounge with woodfire, spacious eat in kitchen, 1.5 bathrooms plus outhouse, large shed/workshop with 2 roller doors
- Power, phone, school bus, less than 2 minutes drive from Dalgety
- Bonus: possible up to 7 Lot Subdivision subject to approval from all relevant authorities
Agents Comments: This property is for genuine sale due to retirement of majority club members and presents an outstanding opportunity for purchasers to combine lifestyle, investment and opportunity all in one
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
FOR SALE: $240,000
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only