SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
"GEOFF'S & BLYTON PADDOCK"
564 Jimenbuen Road, Dalgety NSW 2628
"Approx 407 HA or 1007 Acres"
- Located less than 6 km south of Dalgety.
- Easy access via two roads one bitumen road and one council maintained gravel road.
- Featuring excellent water via 3 creeks; Stockyard Creek, Blackburn Creek as well as Arthurs Creek. Six dams, one spring too. Fenced into 11 paddocks.
- Granite based soils featuring predominantly natives as well as clovers, 40 HA or 100 Acres currently sowed down to Blackbutt oats. 85% Arable.
- Topography; open grazing country some alluvial flats to undulating and hilly.
- Infrastructure includes two strategically placed sets of sheep yards, 4 shelter sheds, old silos and a derelict house with power available.
- Currently running 800 ewes, 300 wethers and 30 cows.
Geoff's & Blyton Paddock are on offer for the first time in sixty years and represent a great opportunity to purchase sound Monaro grazing country with basic infrastructure in place, with the added bonus to build your own home in good time, with power and reliable water readily available.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
AUCTION: SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
For further details (subject to our vendors instructions) please contact NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock