"MOWAMBA RIVER LODGE"
219 Frost Creek Lane, Jindabyne NSW 2627
Lifestyle, Income Plus Approved Further Development !
48.56 Hectares | 119 Acres Approx.
- Serene and secluded yet only a short 15-minute drive from Jindabyne township, fronting onto what is undoubtedly the premier trout fishing stream in the Snowy Mountains for approx.1km plus!
- Surrounded by spectacular cliffs and crags as well as some alluvial flats and gently rising hills, open high plains and native bush.
- The perfect surrounds for hiking, biking, riding, fishing and so much more!
- Purpose built, exclusive fly fishing facility onsite including casting pond and large well stocked dam.
- Approved as holiday stay or B&B.
- Guest accommodation featuring 5 bedrooms + 5 bathrooms (all with central heating) including 1 room with en-suite bathroom and wheelchair access, lounge and guest dining room boasting a spectacular stone fire place with built in slow combustion fire. Separate sitting, TV or library currently used as office.
- Well designed modern galley style kitchen with ample storage.
- In house managers quarters on lower level one-bedroom apartment, new gourmet kitchen, luxurious bathroom, walk-in robe and laundry, gas heating.
- Reception entrance foyer, 3 car garage / workshop, main laundry, utility / service room, 3 phase power.
- Separate large lock up shed workshop for plant and equipment.
- Small fisherman's hut overlooking river currently set up as day camp or bush hide out.
- Mostly native gardens with a small variety of deciduous trees making up the surrounds.
The offering of "Mowamba River Lodge" presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a home with a huge scope for income including tourism, with many outdoor activities as potential options on your own property. Riparian access to an outstanding and pristine mountain stream guaranteeing secure water of the highest quality.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
AUCTION: SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER | MARCH 2018
For further details (subject to our vendors instructions) please contact NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock.