17 Campbell Street, Dalgety NSW 2628
"Nothing to do or spend, just move in!!"
- Set on a level 1005m2 (approximately) block in the heart of the quaint town of Dalgety on the banks of the mighty Snowy River
- All the local amenities only a short stroll including Dalgety Public School, Buckleys Crossing Hotel, Iona Gardens Nursery & Café, Caravan Park, Show ground and River of course
- The weatherboard cottage built around 1934 was once Dalgety's post office, and is now absolutely immaculate in presentation with nothing to spend
- Family and dining room featuring slow combustion wood fire as well as gas heating flowing onto stylish new gourmet kitchen boasting quality fittings and appliances, as well as island breakfast bar, further opening onto large covered entertaining deck, second living room with "gas log fire" not long installed
- Sunroom or guest bedroom with adjoining WC and hand basin, 2 full spacious bedrooms.
Main bathroom renovated and complete with shower and WC
- Further improvements include large shed/garage plus workshop and storage, 2 rainwater tanks plus town water, established gardens and trees, Covered entrance / front verandah, Foxtell and satellite internet currently installed
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, SUBJECT TO OUR VENDORS INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
AUCTION: SOLD | November 2016
VENUE: "Tuscany" 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only