16 Myack Street, Berridale NSW 2628
A Magnificent Landmark Property – Priced to Sell !!!
- ·Centrally located, a short walk to all amenities, including local primary school, bakery, cafes and oval.·
- Level 1138m2 (approx). block of land, featuring established English gardens.·
- The home built circa 1918, rich in local history, originally built as master builder's own home, later serving as council chambers, then family home as well as a B&B for some time.·
- Constructed from masonry block and weatherboard.·
- Entering via the front door to a grand hallway, accessing the main part of the house, oozing the charm of yester-year's, grandeur and style.·
- Accommodation totalling 5 bedrooms, including parent's retreat with en-suite bathroom, walk in robe and comfortable sitting room with its own wood fire and home office.·
- Formal lounge room, dining room, both with gas heating, built in to old open fire places. Country style kitchen with servery to alfresco dining/BBQ area, study, sun room currently used as a sewing room. Large laundry, linen room and 2.5 bathrooms in doors (including en-suite in parents retreat) plus outdoor WC.
- Further improvements include workshop, garage, car port, garden shed, back porch and established English style gardens.
Agents comments This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a magnificent landmark property, rich in history with a huge range of possible uses, including family home, professional chambers, B&B and so forth. All of course subject to approval from relevant authorities if or when needed.
PRICED TO SELL !
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org | nickkirshner.com.au
HOW TO BUY: SOLD
INSPECT: By Appointment Only with Exclusive Agent Nick Kirshner