21 Taylors Lane
SOLD | 23rd September 2020
- 9.36 hectares or 23.13 acres (Approx.)
- Located just South of Dalgety, fronting Snowy River Reserve for some 270 metres or so, with easy access to the River for fishing, swimming or canoeing alike.
- Access from bitumen road via right of carriageway (about 200 metres)
- Easterly aspect, gently sloping toward the Snowy River
- Building entitlement subject to approval from all relevant authorities of course
- Many possible home sites to choose from
- Fully fenced
A great opportunity to acquire a rural small holding less than 1 kilometre from Dalgety. A friendly community, primary school with outstanding reputation, post office, café, nursery, general store, Buckley’s Crossing Hotel, as well as an award-winning local holiday park all in town. About 30 minutes’ drive to Jindabyne, 40 minutes or so to Cooma and around 15 minutes to Berridale. Driving time to main NSW Snow fields estimated at around 50 minutes to an hour.
Don’t hesitate, book an inspection now!
Land like this doesn’t come around too often!
As a company we are actively complying with recent regulations put in place by the Australian Government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This included the recent ban on in-house and onsite auctions, resulting in us conducting our property auctions via an online platform, Auction Now. We are doing our due diligence to create safe environment for everyone while also trying to conduct business as best we can. Following the recent restrictions on the number of people that may interact in a group, property inspections will be limited to one person with listing agent Nick Kirshner. This is a restriction we intend to enforce to allow us to continue business as normal.
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply
||SOLD | 23rd September 2020