305 Ashvale Road
SOLD | 13TH MAY 2021
GIVE ME A HOME AMONG THE GUM TREES!
- Located some 10 or so minutes’ drive east of Adaminaby, private and secluded yet not far from town. Approximately one hours drive or so from our National Capital via Bobeyan Road.
- 160 acres or 64.63 hectares (approx.) of bushland, a mixture of granite as well as some shale derived soils. Predominately peppermint trees, as well as some manna gums, wattle, and tea tree.
- One shed with garaging for two, with the other half of the shed currently used for temporary accommodation until such time a dwelling has been built.
- Second shed with three roller doors plus storage loft currently used a garaging or workshop, concrete slab throughout.
- Rainwater storage – 1 x 15,000L tank polymaster, 1 x 5,000L concrete tank, 1 x 2,000L steel tank
- 1.5 kVA approximately solar power currently
There is a building entitlement available all subject to current regulations and necessary approvals from all relevant authorities of course. A great base to start from, with some of the infrastructure in place already. Build your dream home surrounded by native bush with some great walking in your own backyard. Magnificent views over Murrumbidgee Valley, toward Snowy Plain and Mount Jagungal.
Hurry up and a make an appointment now, this won’t last!
||Nick Kirshner | (02) 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||SOLD | Thursday 13th of May 2021
||Auction Now | Online Auction Website
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply