1/23 Banjo Paterson Crescent
AUCTION | 13TH NOVEMBER 2018
- Master Builders own home and investment.
- Located in one of down town Jindabyne’s quiet streets just a short stroll from shops, lake and local amenities.
- Built to the highest standards showing excellent return.
- Single Level residence.
- Northerly aspect open plan kitchen, dining and living.
- Quality kitchen, granite benchtops.
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, two with full ensuite bathrooms.
- Main bathroom with bath including spa, separate shower, WC, hand basin.
- Separate laundry.
- Entrance vestibule.
- Underfloor heating, air-conditioning plus siemens wall heaters.
- Alfresco entertaining area.
- Established, terraced low maintenance garden.
- Off street parking for 3 plus.
An excellent opportunity to purchase, quality property in the heart of Jindabyne. Fully approved offering numerous options to the lucky new owner or owners, with an outstanding return over the past 12 or 13 years, lots of return business. The home and investment originally built as a Master Builder own.
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org | in-conjunction with Jindabyne Real Estate
||13th November 2018
||Offsite Auction Room | "Tuscany" 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Nick Kirshner