2/23 Banjo Paterson Crescent
AUCTION | 13TH NOVEMBER 2018
- Master Builders own home and investment.
- Built to the highest standards showing excellent return.
- Located in one of downtown Jindabyne’s quiet streets at the rear of Lot 1, just a short stroll from shops, lake and local amenities.
- Build over two/three levels.
- Easterly aspect kitchen, dining living opening onto balcony.
- 4 bedroom all with built-ins, 3 with ensuite (2 with bath) all with built-ins.
- Second separate living area or parents retreat.
- Underfloor heating, air-conditioning (reverse cycle).
- New York style laundry.
- Bonus separate metred, separate entrance, 1 bedroom plus office managers residence with open plan living, lounge, kitchen, laundry.
- Drying room.
- 4 car carport plus, car parking for managers residence, plus single garage or workshop.
An excellent opportunity to purchase, quality property in the heart of Jindabyne. Fully approved offering numerous options to the lucky new owner or owners, with an outstanding return over the past 12 or 13 years, lots of return business. The home and investment originally built as a Master Builder own.
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com | in-conjunction with Jindabyne Real Estate
||13th November 2018
||Off-site Auction Room |"Tuscany" 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Nick Kirshner